Sea transport is the most widespread and cheapest mode of transport, enabling loads shipments from almost any place in the world. Nowadays sea transport forms an integral part of international trade.
Auto Praba UAB offers both Less than Container Load (LCL) and Full Container Load (FCL) shipment services for the carriage of cargos from Asia, Africa, America and Australia.
We can offer both shipment from the port in the country of dispatch and collection directly from the consignor. We make arrangements for the transport documentation, customs formalities and placing the goods under the transit procedure. The customer is informed about the progress in the organisation of carriage and the cargoss’ movement on a regular basis.
LCL shipments to Russia are organised in combination with haulage. All cargoes are carried through our consolidation warehouse in Vilnius (Lithuania). From Vilnius, the goods are carried further to Russia by road.
FCL shipments can be carried further, upon the consignee‘s arrival to the port of Klaipėda, by road on a container platform without transhipment from the marine container, by road upon transhipment to a vehicle, by rail without transhipment from the marine container, or by rail upon transhipment to railway containers or wagons.
We offer the following shipment services using sea transport:
- Less than Container Load (LCL) shipments where goods for a number of consignees are carried in a single container;
- Door-to-door cargo collection and delivery on ex-works (EXW) terms. In this case we collect the goods from the facility indicated by the customer in the country of dispatch, deliver them to the port and load onto a marine container, and complete all the customs formalities in the country of dispatch. Upon the cargo’s arrival to Lithuania, it is unloaded from the container and reaches the customer by road;
- Cargo collection from the port in the country of dispatch on Free on Board (FOB) terms. In this case, the seller delivers the cargos to the port of dispatch and pays for customs formalities and cargo handling works. Further transportation of the loads to the consignee is performed by Auto Praba UAB;
- Completion of all sea transport documentation and customs formalities;
- At the customer‘s request, we can provide an additional insurance cover: the cargo can be insured up to 110% of its value including 10% as lost profit. We provide consulting to customers on matters of cargo insurance thus helping them to avoid relevant problems and losses;
- A flexible payment system, with our regular customers benefiting from a payment deferral opportunity.
Your request has been sent.